- Open Evening - Tuesday 5th February 2019 - 3pm to 7pm
- School Newsletter - Half Term 2
- JUST A REMINDER: All Year 11s are expected to go to college on January 7th 2019
- Mock Exams Timetable - Dec 2018
- Stephenson Studio School secures removal of special measures
Stephenson Studio School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy which can be viewed in the Policies and Procedures section of our website.
Sometimes we may need to share information and work in partnership with other agencies when there are concerns about a child's welfare. We will ensure that our concerns about our pupils are discussed with his/her parents/carers first unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child's welfare.
We actively support the Government's Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism.
Our Safeguarding officers are Mr Hobbs (Headteacher), Mrs Brentley (Assistant Head) and Miss Taylor (Pastoral Manager).
SUPPORT AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Use the links below to access additional information and support :
- Tuesday 5th February 2019 - 3pm to 7pm