- Open Evening - Tuesday 5th February 2019 - 3pm to 7pm
- School Newsletter - Half Term 2
- JUST A REMINDER: All Year 11s are expected to go to college on January 7th 2019
- Mock Exams Timetable - Dec 2018
- Stephenson Studio School secures removal of special measures
Core Project is unique to the Studio School model. The themes included in Core Project lessons are taken from the CREATE framework and are designed to build on the key work related learing skills. You can find out more about the CREATE framework and how it supports all the learing in our school here.
The different CREATE themes are delivered through Project Based Learning, where different projects are completed each half term. Each project is designed to reflext real world situations or issues and cross-curricular links allow learners to relate their learning from Core Project lessons into their other lessons throughout the week.
Evidence from Core Project lessons (and other subject lessons) contribute towards the learners Create Skills passport; completion of which is a priority for everyone at Stephenson Studio School.