- 6th July 2017 - Transition day at Beaumanor Hall for all new Y10s
- Last day for Y10 out on work experience is Wednesday 12th July 2017
As a core subject, Science aims to develop students both theoretically and practically. It aims to equip students for the ever changing technical job market.
On this course you will:
- Develop your report writing skills
- Develop your technical skills
- Develop your analytical skills through practical experiments
- Develop and successfully implement a range of maths techniques
How is the course assessed?
There are two exams at the end of year 11.
What career opportunities are thereThe Future Morph website explains how studying science, maths and engineering can help give you the skills and knowledge relevant to many different careers.