Uniform Guide Updated 2019/2020
Our uniform is part of our brand and like any successful business we are keen to ensure that every aspect of our brand reflects the hard work and dedication of staff and learners.
Our uniform includes:
- School embroidered polo shirt (colour dependent on students Vocational Subject)
- School embroidered black sweatshirt or fleece
- Black trousers
- Black leather shoes
- Black shoes
*These items are purchased directly through the school. If students wish to continue wearing the Stephenson Studio School Business Suit, this can be purchased from the link below.
In addition to the school uniform, some vocational subjects have specific uniform or work wear requirements. Please contact us directly for more information on this.
JEWELLERY AND MAKE-UP
Jewellery and make-up should be tasteful and business like. Jewellery should be kept to a minimum - one stud in each ear, one ring, one discreet bracelet. No other types of piercings are allowed.
Make-up should be simple and natural in tone and colour.
If hair is dyed it needs to be a natural colour.
Uniform will be checked every morning as learners are welcomed into our school. If your child is not wearing the correct uniform, and does not have a note from home, they will be sent home to change accordingly.
We would like to remind you that the following must be adhered to at all times throughout the school day:
- Only school embroidered sweatshirts/jumpers are to be worn in the school building
- School must be completely black
- No coloured nail varnish but professional minimal makeup and jewellery will be allowed
- No extreme hair colours will be permitted under any circumstances
Each learner must arrive to school fully equipped to enable them to successfully complete each lesson and learning experience by 8:40. They will be expected to have all the equipment and materials they need for the day in an appropriate school bag.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.