- 6th July 2017 - Transition day at Beaumanor Hall for all new Y10s
- Last day for Y10 out on work experience is Wednesday 12th July 2017
Our uniform is part of our brand and like any successful business we are keen to ensure that every aspect of our brand reflects the hard work and dedication of staff and learners.
Our uniform includes:
- Business suit with embroidered school logo *
- Blue long sleeved or short sleeved shirt with embroidered
- Dark blue school tie *
- Black leather shoes
- Dark blue sports shorts (with no brand names or logos)
- Sports shirt with school logo *
- Trainers (with no brand names or logos)
- Appropriate sports trousers (which can be worn in the winter months only)
* These items need to be purchased directly from the school or from Just Schoolwear.
In addition to the school uniform, some vocational subjects have specific uniform or work wear requirements. Please contact us directly for more information on this.
JEWELLERY AND MAKE-UP
Jewellery and make-up should be tasteful and business like. Jewellery should be kept to a minimum - one stud in each ear, one ring, one discreet bracelet. No other types of piercings are allowed.
Make-up should be simple and natural in tone and colour.
If hair is dyed it needs to be a natural colour.
Uniform will be checked every morning as learners are welcomed into our school. If your child is not wearing the correct uniform, and does not have a note from home, they will be sent home to change accordingly.
We would like to remind you that the following must be adhered to at all times throughout the school day:
- Shirt top button being done up and school tie worn
- Skinny trousers/leggings are not part of uniform and the complete business suit must be worn
- Shirts/blouses must be tucked in
- Suit Jackets must be worn at all times
- Trainers or canvas shoes of any colour and description are strictly not part of our uniform
- No coloured nail varnish but professional minimal makeup and jewellery will be allowed
- No extreme hair colours will be permitted under any circumstances
Each learner must arrive to school fully equipped to enable them to successfully complete each lesson and learning experience by 8:40. They will be expected to have all the equipment and materials they need for the day in an appropriate school bag.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.