- Open Evening - Tuesday 5th February 2019 - 3pm to 7pm
- School Newsletter - Half Term 2
- JUST A REMINDER: All Year 11s are expected to go to college on January 7th 2019
- Mock Exams Timetable - Dec 2018
- Stephenson Studio School secures removal of special measures
HEALTH, FITNESS & WELLBEING
"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination" Tommy Lasorda
"Champions keep playing until they get it right." Billie Jean King, former Tennis player
Health, Fitness and Well-being focuses on promoting a healthy, active lifestyle through its lessons on exercise, sport and health.
Health and fitness are closely linked. Health Fitness and Wellbeing lessons will help all students appreciate and understand the physical, mental and social benefits of a healthy and active lifestyle.
A healthy lifestyle increases well-being, self- esteem and will help you feel good about yourself. We want all learners, through Health, Fitness and Well-being lessons, to feel confident and have a positive outlook on life
We provide a broad balanced range of activities at Stephenson Studio School, to enable learners to enjoy being active and to develop their full potential.